Friday, October 22, 2004

 

The Blog that came In from the Cold...

I'm freezing up here in my bedroom, but too lazy to go downstairs and switch on the heating.

If I get any lazier, I might drift off into a coma...

I've been reading up on how blogs can help with links to your website, but if I'm honest, I don't understand it. I can see how, if you have a link to your blog from your website, it'll get read more often, but other than that?

Anyway, I submitted to a few blog directories earlier today. Some of them want a link back from your blog, but I was happy to oblige (no skin off my nose). So that's why those little icons have appeared in my links section.

Still haven't finished my last page to upload to Algarve Beach Life this month, so haven't been able to publish the e-zine yet.

How did I start this post off? Oh, yeah. I'm cold and lazy...

No changes there, then.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?