Thursday, October 14, 2004

 

Winter Drawers On...

So, it's stopped raining and the sun is out...

I've had lunch out with my friend Nikki, who visited today (so my jaw is aching from talking and chewing food).

I might even have fixed part of the problem with my PC, so that it won't crash so often (fingers crossed) and I can use Outlook Express for the first time in about 10 days. (So I've just downloaded about 100 messages - what a backlog!)

None of which is helping me to write another page about the Algarve and my vacations there, before I publish the next edition of my e-zine.

Later on, I'm off to see a chiropractor and have some kinks taken out of my skeleton. With any luck I'll get some decent sleep tonight and might even finish off this webpage...

Who says I'm not an optimist?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?