Wednesday, March 02, 2005

 

A sunny little place I know...

The weather outside is... awful.

I know it's the time of year and all that, but somehow that's not reassuring. Not wishing to be a whinger, but when did 'things can only get better' make anyone feel good at the time?

As I often do, I pulled out my Algarve vacation diaries and had a leaf through, in an effort to cheer myself up.

I read about our visit to a lovely little hamlet that goes by the name of Querenca (we went there for the first and only time last August) and was transported back to a beautiful hot day, a smashing cross-country drive from Alte, and an encounter with a nosey goat...

So I thought about writing it up, so I could share the great feeling I'd managed to conjure up...

...sorted out some photos and reminisced about the experience and... hey, presto! Another page for my website.

It's a gorgeous place, and if you're interested in learning more (or even visiting) you can check out my new page:

Querenca

It's a peaceful place, with some pretty wow vivendas, I thought.

Nev and I enjoyed a relaxed re-fuelling session in one of its restaurants after our stroll around.

If I had to choose a place for an Algarve holiday home, I think Querenca might well feature high up my wish list.

Oh, well. Back to dreary southern England, while I plan our next Algarve adventure.

I don't want to wish my life away, but my next vacation can't come soon enough!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?