Sunday, May 08, 2005

 

We're back!...

... and it was great!

Our week in a gorgeous Algarve villa near Boliqueime was over much too soon. I'm determined to arrange things in future so that I get to spend at least 2 weeks at a time on an Algarve vacation.

But, on the plus side - it was wonderful...

The villa was calm and restful, the weather was hot and sunny - and the Algarve was just how I like it (i.e. it contained me!)

Now I've got to knuckle down to putting out my next Algarve newsletter.

But I've already been hard at work on a couple of new pages:

Our experiences in the latest Algarve villa are already available for your delectation.

Our Algarve villa near Boliqueime!


And we spent a wonderful day in Tavira, which now boasts a Camera Obscura exhibition. If you're in Algarve at any time, go along and see it. I was fascinated.

We're starting to plan our next visit for later in the year. I'll post here as plans develop...

Meantime, I'm reduced to praying for sunny weather here in Bournemouth!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?