Wednesday, August 17, 2005

 

Algarve Dreaming...


We're due for some more Algarve property hunting during our next vacation there.

As we'll be going for 2 weeks, I won't mind too much. Not that I normally begrudge the time spent looking around attractive properties...

... but then, normally, it's not keeping me from some quality time on those Algarve beaches.

Husband Nev is now keener than I am, which is a bit of a change from when I first mentioned that I'd like to own an home in Algarve!

Our dilemma is whether to keep a small place in the UK, so we can come back for visits without relying on friends and family for accommodation.

Of course, keeping a UK home would limit our choice of affordable Algarve villas, so it would be a definite compromise...

Watch this space for more dithering and mind-changing.

Now, back to planning that Algarve vacation in September.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?