Tuesday, August 30, 2005

 

Planning the Campaign...

would a reasonably-priced residencial be the answer to my Algarve accommodation dilemma?
Since we decided that we're definitely off to live in Algarve, I've been mulling over the preliminary steps.

First thing is to find out about some reasonably-priced accommodation that I can rent while I'm searching for our dream property...

It's a different deal from the short-term vacation rentals that I describe in my Algarve accommodation page.

The sort of price I'd be happy to pay for 1 or 2 weeks of a glorious peak season vacation just won't do when I'm looking at 1 or 2 months for a stay.

Research, research, as they say.

Now, all I need to do is find out where I need to look!

Any suggestions, anyone?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?