Monday, August 29, 2005

 

Taking The Plunge!

algarve property in need of some care and attention
Wow!

What a weekend...

Nev and I sat down and really talked, for the first time in ages, about living in Algarve - and it looks like we're going to do it!

We decided that there will always be a hundred reasons why we should put it off, and if we listen to our cautious inner voices, we'll simply never do it.

So I'm knuckling down to some serious research from now on.

First, I'm going to re-read all the necessary steps on my page about buying Algarve property.

Then, I'm going to find out about renting somewhere over in Algarve for at least a month toward the end of this year / the beginning of 2006.

And I'm going to search and search until I find our dream Algarve property.

I'm scared witless, but we're finally going to do it!

Listen out for the splash when we take the plunge...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?