Thursday, September 01, 2005

 

Algarve Vacation Va-va-voom!


I've done it!

Arranged our next Algarve vacation for the second half of September.

Downside:    Couldn't find an affordable villa.

Upside:    Booked a nice aparthotel in Portimao which does self-catering. (An unfortunate necessity, if you're a couple of tree-hugging veggies!)

That'll be good, as we haven't spent time around Portimao for quite a while. We can renew our acquaintanceship...

But, we'll also be taking time out to look at some of that fabulous Algarve real estate that we'd like to buy!

So that'll be: breakfast, beach, lunch, rest, explore, view properties (in that order). A couple of hours every other day won't make too much of a hole in our relaxation schedule.

We'll be meeting up at Gatwick, since Nev will travel down from where he's working at the moment. That'll be a bit strange, as we normally share the preparations for a holiday...

(You know the story, girls - he throws some stuff into a suitcase, then I look through it, ditch the stuff he doesn't need and substitute all the vital kit he'd omitted).

So, I'm thrilled skinny at the moment. The only thing left to arrange is our Algarve car hire.

Don't know whether to have transport for the full 2 weeks or whether we should just hire bicycles for part of the time. (In an effort to work off some of those excess holiday calories!)

No worries, though. That's the sort of problem I don't mind wrestling with!

I'm off to work now, but instead of using a car, I'm on cloud 9!

Comments:
Hi Blogger, I found your blog searching for portugal car hire and I find it great although it doesn't cover exactly the portugal car hire I was looking for. Anyway I'll be visiting your blog regularly as I found here interesting thoughts.
Keep up the good work!
 
Hi Blogger, I found your blog searching for portugal car hire and I find it great although it doesn't cover exactly the portugal car hire I was looking for. Anyway I'll be visiting your blog regularly as I found here interesting thoughts.
Keep up the good work!
 
Hi Blogger, I found your blog searching for algarve car rental and I find it great although it doesn't cover exactly the algarve car rental I was looking for. Anyway I'll be visiting your blog regularly as I found here interesting thoughts.
Keep up the good work!
 
A lot of people are looking for Car Hire Nice and pricing can vary so use websites like Car Hire Nice to help you with your research in finding the best deal...The site www.cardiscountrental.com has proved to be useful for me...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?