Monday, September 05, 2005

 

So Much to See!

I'm really excited, now that the searching's done and I'm starting to pack for my September Algarve vacation...

There seems to be so much to see and do in September. It's like they're cramming it all in before the season ends!

One place I'll definitely be revisiting is the Cultural Centre at São Lourenço in Almancil. It's one of my 'Algarve favourites' and this September they're showing an exhibition of art by Juan Martinez.

Sculpture is always one of my favourites when I'm soaking up some Algarve cultureMeanwhile, over in Boliqueime, where we stayed in April, there's an exhibition of painting and sculpture at Espaços, Estrada da Estação.

What with that and the dance event in Faro AND looking around at Algarve property, how am I supposed to find time to hit my favourite beaches?

On the bright side, it's the sort of problem that I welcome...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?