Monday, September 12, 2005

 

The Trials of Tourism


I've started packing for our September Algarve vacation...

Unlike husband Nev, I don't mind it. To me, it's just part of the preparations, and I can savour the experience before I even set off. Whereas he just gets frazzled if he's asked which pair of beach sandals should be taken. (And of course, if they're not there when he needs them, he'd sulk).

Just the car hire still to book, then I can relax.

But I did avail myself last night of the numerous hints and tips I put up on my updated Algarve Tourism page....

... Just to make sure I'd considered everything. I did skip a beat when I got to the bit about travel insurance, but a quick check of our annual policy showed me that it's still current.

Phew!

And I'm printing out addresses for some of the agents whose properties we intend to view while we're there. If we can find something great this time, I won't need to go back November or December for another look. (Like that would be a trial!)

Enough blogging... Back to the packing. Excited? Me? Of course not.... (big fib).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?