Monday, October 24, 2005

 

Algarve Property - Our First, Faltering Steps


Well...

After talking about it and blogging about it - and, needless to say, dreaming about it, we seem to be on the way to owning our first Algarve property.

Butterflies? I should say so.

Things are all the more stressful, since they need to be accomplished from a distance (with some sea in between me and what's going on!). Of course, that's why you need a lawyer on the spot who knows how to arrange things in your absence...

But that doesn't always help me sleep!

I'm sure everything will be fine in the end, but in the meantime I'm logging things as they happen, just so I can check back and see how they developed.

And I've made sure I can't lose my log, by making it a web page. Read all about my very first Algarve property adventure at:

Algarve Property Purchase.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?