Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

Bare Facts About Algarve…

I was surprised to find that, having blogged just once about plans to extend facilities for naturists in Algarve, my site is regularly found by engines looking for Algarve naturism…

Not sure whether I'll ever be brave enough to try it myself, but websites should be about information, so I started checking things out when we were vacationing in Algarve a couple of months ago.

While there may be plans afoot, nothing much seems to have happened to start improving facilities just yet…

But things change slowly in Algarve. Meantime, should you wish to learn more about what's available, check out my new Algarve Naturism page.

I'll be updating it as and when I learn more, so if you have information you'd like to pass on, please use my Algarve Information page, which includes a handy form for just that purpose!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?