Wednesday, August 15, 2007

 

Too $?*% Busy!

It's amazing how, now that we live in Algarve, we're struggling to do as much as we managed when we were here on vacation!
I mentioned, on the Algarve events (What's On) page, that there was a spectacular meeting scheduled between four schools of Spanish dance. Great, I thought, that'll be a wonderful evening out...
... Not! Things crop up when you live in a place - and they seem to crop up just when you don't want them. Well, the Spanish dance event came and went with me stuck doing something else (less enjoyable, naturally)!
So, I've resolved to be more selfish. In future, if I decide that I want to check out an event, then it's going to take Armageddon (or something fairly important, anyway) to keep me away.
I didn't move here just to miss out on interesting stuff taking place only a few kilometres away. And if life gets in the way, it's just going to have to step aside for an evening or two!

Comments:
Hi Jennifer
Did it really take 2 years? Eek!!

After reading your buying diary I feel more prepared or is it scared, not sure which of the buying process.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?